Friday, October 15, 2010

The Sketchbook Project and other stuff

Wow it's been a while since my last update! I've been working on a new website and some freelance work, so that's been keeping me busy.

While I was looking around at some graphic design blogs I discovered a link to The Sketchbook Project which sounds very awesome. For a fee, each entrant is sent a Moleskine sketchbook and provided a theme. Finished sketchbooks are then exhibited around the US before finally being cataloged in the Brooklyn Art Library. Artists can track how many people viewed their book and have the option of offering the sketchbooks for sale if they like.

My only regret is that I won't be able to be there to see the sketchbooks in person! Thankfully though, some books will be scanned and available to view digitally. Now is a good time to join since our dollar is doing pretty well too! :)

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment